The baguette is different from ordinary bread. The raw materials for making the baguette are only flour, salt, yeast, and water, which are four simple ingredients. No sugar, no cream, and even the flour is unbleached, and there are no additives and no additives. preservative. So the French stick is called the healthiest bread, and it is also called the "king of bread".
Many people have bought baguettes, but don't know how to eat them. Here are some simple and delicious baguette dishes:
1. Eat fresh baguette directly
The baguette that has just been baked will make a "crackling" sound because the outside temperature is low, the temperature of the crisp shell is high, and the temperature difference will burst the skin and produce a crisp sound; when cutting the bread with a bread knife, it will also make a "saw wood" sound. "The voice! The baguette is very crispy within two hours. When you bite down, there is a "click" sound, soft and sweet. But be careful not to cut your lips with the tough, crispy crust when eating it.
2. Cut into sandwiches, wrap lettuce, and other ingredients to eat together.
3. Cut into thin slices like a snack, served with caviar, etc.
4. Simple spreads, such as ketchup, cheese, condensed milk, tahini, or peanut butter.
5. Baked baguette with milk fragrant slices. Coat both sides of the baguette with milk, condensed milk, and butter, and then bake it in the oven to become crispy.
6. Baguette Pizza: Add pizza ingredients and elements to the baguette, and drizzle with salad dressing. It is nutritious and chewy. I believe you will like it too.
7. Fruit baguette: The fruit is spread on the baguette, cut into pieces, and eaten, and you can choose any fruit to match.
8. Crush it with a rolling pin and sprinkle it into the fruit salad to accompany it.
9. The baguette is chopped and eaten with salad, sprinkled with crushed peanuts, a mix of bread, and fruits and vegetables.
10. Baguette soup: The baguette can be sliced or soaked in thick soup, because the baguette is very hard and does not easy to absorb the soup, and it is still chewy in the soup.
11. Garlic baguette: After the baguette is cut diagonally, apply garlic and garlic sauce and bake it in the oven for 35 minutes
Don't worry if you buy too many baguettes. The baguettes can be kept for a week or two. We need to cut the baguettes into slices when they are just out of the oven, and then wrap the cut baguettes with plastic wrap and put them in. Refrigerator can freeze.
The frozen baguette cannot be eaten directly after it is taken out. The correct way is to start the oven at home, first, preheat it to 180 degrees, and then put the frozen baguette into the oven and heat it for one or two minutes, this will give the baguette a crispy crust and a better texture.