Chocolate cake is a kind of cake mainly made of chocolate, eggs and flour. It is common in birthday parties and weddings and is one of the common desserts.
It turns out that eating chocolate cake has so many benefits?
1. Drive away the gray mood.
Chocolate has the effect of suppressing depression and making people feel good, especially dark chocolate with more cocoa content. Rich in phenethylamine, it plays an important role in regulating people's emotions.
2. Boost your immunity.
The flavonoids contained in chocolate have immunomodulatory effects.
3. Quickly replenish energy.
Sports nutrition studies have shown that eating chocolate before exercise can increase the glycogen reserve in muscles, which is beneficial to improve exercise capacity, save glycogen consumption, delay fatigue, and also facilitate the recovery of glycogen after long-term exercise.
Chocolate cake is so delicious, but some people can't eat it.
1. Children should not eat.
The proportions of nutrients in chocolate cake are very incompatible with the needs of children's growth and development. Children who eat too much chocolate cake before meals feel full, which can affect appetite.
2. People with bad stomach.
Studies have shown that chocolate cake contains at least 4 substances that can easily cause relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter, including caffeine, theobromine, theophylline and fat.
Who doesn't love a delicious chocolate cake?
Ingredients: 120g dark chocolate, 80g unsalted butter, 68g whipped cream, 6 egg yolks, 78g fine sugar, 42g low-gluten flour, 48g cocoa powder, 5 egg whites, 100g whipped cream, appropriate amount of strawberries, and appropriate amount of moisture-proof powdered sugar.
1. Prepare the ingredients used, whipped cream and warm water to about 36 degrees.
2. First melt the chocolate and butter in insulating water and stir well.
3. Add the sugar to the egg yolks and stir until the sugar is completely melted.
4. Add the chocolate paste to the egg yolk paste and mix well.
5. Add the whipped cream to the chocolate egg yolk mixture and mix well.
6. Add the mixed sifted flour, put the pot into the warm water and mix the batter evenly. The batter is thick and set aside.
7. Whip the meringue: Beat the egg whites until thick foam, add sugar in batches, beat until the wet foam can pull the hook.
8. Mix the batter: Take about 1/3 of the meringue and add it to the chocolate batter, cut and stir evenly, then pour the batter into the remaining meringue, cut and stir evenly, the mixed batter is very shiny.
9. Cover the bottom of the mold and its periphery with oiled paper, pour the batter into the mold, scrape properly and shake several times to remove large air bubbles.
10. Use the oven, preheat the upper and lower heat to 150 degrees in advance, put it into the bottom of the baking pan and pour hot water, then put the cake mold on the upper layer of the baking net and bake for 35-40 minutes.
11. After baking, take it out, shake it twice on the countertop, put it on a wire rack to cool until your hands are not hot, demould, tear off the oil paper around it, and continue to cool.
12. Cake decoration: You can sieve a layer of moisture-proof powdered sugar on the surface of the cooled cake, and then put fresh strawberries on the surface.