People's taste instinct cannot resist the temptation from desserts, especially when people are in a low mood, their appetite will decrease, and desserts can stimulate people's appetite, relieve stress, and feel good.
Many desserts are delicious and creative, bringing together the whimsy of dessert chefs, so that young people all over the world who love beauty and novelty cannot take their eyes off.
Share a daily recipe for a Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake, guaranteed you'll love it.
Ingredients: 120g dark chocolate, 80g unsalted butter, 68g whipped cream, 6 egg yolks, 78g fine sugar, 42g low-gluten flour, 48g cocoa powder, 5 egg whites, 100g whipped cream, appropriate amount of strawberries, and appropriate amount of moisture-proof powdered sugar.
1. Prepare the ingredients used, whipped cream and warm water to about 36 degrees.
2. First melt the chocolate and butter in insulating water and stir well.
3. Add the sugar to the egg yolks and stir until the sugar is completely melted.
4. Add the chocolate paste to the egg yolk paste and mix well.
5. Add the whipped cream to the chocolate egg yolk mixture and mix well.
6. Add the mixed sifted flour, put the pot into the warm water and mix the batter evenly. The batter is thick and set aside.
7. Whip the meringue: Beat the egg whites until thick foam, add sugar in batches, beat until the wet foam can pull the hook.
8. Mix the batter: Take about 1/3 of the meringue and add it to the chocolate batter, cut and stir evenly, then pour the batter into the remaining meringue, cut and stir evenly, the mixed batter is very shiny.
9. Cover the bottom of the mold and its periphery with oiled paper, pour the batter into the mold, scrape properly and shake several times to remove large air bubbles.
10. Use the oven, preheat the upper and lower heat to 150 degrees in advance, put it into the bottom of the baking pan and pour hot water, then put the cake mold on the upper layer of the baking net and bake for 35-40 minutes.
11. After baking, take it out, shake it twice on the countertop, put it on a wire rack to cool until your hands are not hot, demould, tear off the oil paper around it, and continue to cool.
12. Cake decoration: You can sieve a layer of moisture-proof powdered sugar on the surface of the cooled cake, and then put fresh strawberries on the surface.
The rich and mellow chocolate aroma collides with the sweet and sour taste of strawberries. The color alone is attractive enough. I don't know how satisfying it is to take a bite~
Chocolate cake contains a lot of fat and does not contain cellulose that can stimulate the normal peristalsis of the gastrointestinal tract, thus affecting the digestion and absorption function of the gastrointestinal tract.
Don't eat too much at once~