The earliest cheesecake originated from ancient Greece in 776 BC. It was a dessert used to encourage athletes and enhance physical strength. Later the method of cheesecake continued to improve, and then evolved into different today. cheesecake flavor.
Cheesecake, half-cooked cheese, light cheesecake which one do you prefer. In fact, they are different, so the taste is also different.
First of all, half-cooked cheese belongs to cheesecake. Half-cooked cakes are actually baked until the surface is slightly colored, but the inside is still half-cooked, soft and tender. Cheesecakes are divided into heavy cheesecakes and light cheesecakes. The main ingredients of heavy cheese are cream cheese and sour cream, and basically no flour is needed. No need to beat the eggs either. So the taste is strong.
Light cheesecakes generally require an oven. On the basis of the chiffon cake, cream cheese is added, but it still relies on egg whites to keep it fluffy, so the taste is more dense and delicate, and it has the aroma of cheese.
Half-cooked cheese, the lower layer is cooked light cheesecake, and the upper layer is half-cooked. The taste is a bit like heavy cheese, and it neutralizes light cheese and heavy cheese. Therefore, half-cooked cake is between heavy cheese and light cheese, and you can experience the pleasure of two kinds of cheese cakes in one bite.
Although cheesecake is not difficult to buy now, if you want to taste it at home, you must know the following simple cheesecake recipe.
Classic cheesecake. You need to prepare these materials: 110 grams of biscuits, 70 grams of oil, 250 grams of cream cheese, 50 grams of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice, and 200 ml of light cream.
1. Heat the oil in the microwave until completely melted. Put the digestive biscuits in a plastic wrap and crush with a rolling pin. Pour in the butter and mix well, then spread it out in the cake pan and flatten it with a spoon;
2. Add sugar, sesame oil and lemon juice to cream cheese, beat with electric mixer until fluffy, set aside;
3. Beat the light cream until smooth, stir in the whipped cream cheese and mix well;
4. Pour the mixed cream cheese into the cake tin, use a tablespoon of wet water, sweep the cake surface until smooth, cover with plastic wrap, put it in the refrigerator, and refrigerate for at least 5 hours until firm. Refrigerate 2 hours before eating, or at room temperature until cheesecake is soft. When eating, you can put different fruits according to your liking.
You can also create a new twist on the classic cheesecake.
New York Cheesecake. You need to prepare these materials: (cake part) 454g cream cheese, 150g sugar, 1 egg
1 egg yolk, ½ tsp vanilla sesame oil, 125ml sour cream. (Sour cream part) 200ml of sour cream, 40g of sugar. (Piece bottom part) 120 grams of digestive biscuits, 60 grams of oil
1. (The bottom part of the cake) Press the digestive cake into crumbs;
2. The oil is boiled and dissolved, poured into the crumbs, put into the cake mold and flattened;
3. (Cake part) Add sugar and cream cheese and beat until smooth, slowly add eggs and egg yolks while mixing;
4. Stir in sour cream and vanilla sesame oil;
5. Pour the cream cheese into the pan, bake at 200°C for another 25-30 minutes or until the top of the cake is slightly golden, take it out and set aside;
6. (Sour cream part) Mix the sour cream and sugar, spread on the cake. After placing in the oven, bake for 8-10 minutes. If the cheesecake is golden brown, turn the oven down to 180 degrees;
7. After the cheesecake has cooled, put it in the refrigerator and refrigerate before serving.