Oatmeal is rich in dietary fiber, which helps to absorb waste in the intestines and promote defecation. The oatmeal cookies are crunchy and fragrant, and they are definitely a good choice for cravings.
Oatmeal cookies are great with anything from chocolate chips to raisins. They're easy to make and a little healthier than sugar cookies. It tastes great when dipped in hot coffee, tea or milk. Whether you want to make classic oatmeal raisin cookies, crunchy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, or healthy chewy oatmeal cookies, these are great options.
Spiced cinnamon and raisin-studded traditional oatmeal cookies are perfect for an after-school snack. It was very chewy and the crust was crispy. Serve the oatmeal with a glass of milk.
What you need to prepare: 100 grams of self-raising flour, 50 grams of oat flour, 30 ml of fresh milk, 10 grams of butter, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of raisins, 2 eggs.
1. Slightly heat the fresh milk to about 40 degrees over low heat, add butter to melt.
2. Beat eggs and mix with honey.
3. Sift the self-raising flour and oat flour, add it to the egg mixture, mix well, then add the melted fresh milk butter and mix well to make a thin batter.
4. Add oatmeal and raisins to the thin batter, mix well to make a thicker oat batter, set aside.
5. Put a layer of tin foil or oil paper on the baking tray, scoop up a spoonful of batter with a spoon, spread it thinly on the tin foil, flatten the edges a little, try to make it into the shape of a small round cookie, and put it in the baking tray at some distance. .
6. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees for 2 minutes, put it into the baking pan, and bake at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes. When you see the surface of the cookies turn light brown, take them out. Delicious oatmeal cookies are ready.
Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
With "oat" as the main ingredient, it is low in fat and high in fiber.
Materials you need to prepare:
100g oatmeal, 50g low-gluten flour, 30g dried cranberries, 50g oil, 1 egg, 30g brown sugar, 15g black sesame
1. Put oatmeal, low-gluten flour, dried cranberries, brown sugar and black sesame into a bowl
2. Add oil, eggs and a little water to the mixed ingredients and mix well
3. Take a spoonful of dough with a spoon, flatten it, and place it on the baking sheet
4. Preheat the oven, bake at 160 degrees for about 15 minutes, let cool and eat